SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-22-2008, 17:48   #1
Wp.22

Send a message via Yahoo to Wp.22
Indiana Jones

aside from Pio and I who watch it na did you find it ok or sayang lang pera ko?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Wp.22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 17:53   #2
gundog
senior gunner

Send a message via Yahoo to gundog
sayang ang pera, mas ok sa dvd yan. pwede mo balik-balikan, pede mo panoorin in 1 week paputotputol. 65 na c harrison, dna kpaniwala. maganda ba?

gundog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 18:38   #3
Wp.22

in my own humble opinion WALANG KWENTA

Old 05-22-2008, 18:48   #4
dinggaling
APO Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp.22 View Post
in my own humble opinion WALANG KWENTA
watched it last night, storyline was hastily done too shalow, aliens in jungle stuff, nothing really much (far-off from the past indy films), kid material.
Old 05-22-2008, 19:20   #5
Wp.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggaling View Post
watched it last night, storyline was hastily done too shalow, aliens in jungle stuff, nothing really much (far-off from the past indy films), kid material.
sa megamall ka ba nanood?

Old 05-22-2008, 22:10   #6
ppts799
Daisho

yes, ibang iba from the previous stories pero obvious that they really placed a lot of action in it. maybe too much for a guy his age

if the younger generation hasnt seen the previous IJ movies, they wont get some of the jokes

pot, my ticket said may 21 but organizers were not able to pull it off, so we found out right there and then na moved na pala sa may 22. eh may 22 ang REGULAR showing (pay P130 lang) and we paid P500 per ticket. pero pwede na kasi for charity din naman.

organizers didnt bother to make sure to clearly mark lines from the UST group and the pedia group.
ppts799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 22:57   #7
Wp.22

yup both pedia and UST have the same date may 21 kaso namoved ng one day pareho. paksyet sa pila pa lang inis na ako.

Old 05-22-2008, 23:39   #8
kristiansen
Birdwatcher

50 bukos from my favorite dvd shop.but malabo pa.meron naglalakad sa harap ng screen hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundog View Post
sayang ang pera, mas ok sa dvd yan. pwede mo balik-balikan, pede mo panoorin in 1 week paputotputol. 65 na c harrison, dna kpaniwala. maganda ba?
Old 05-23-2008, 00:28   #9
ppts799
Daisho

Quote:
yup both pedia and UST have the same date may 21 kaso namoved ng one day pareho. paksyet sa pila pa lang inis na ako.
late yata kayo dumating eh. short lang pala pila ng pedia. then i saw my college block mate and when she learned almost 8 months preggy wife ko, she let us straight in
ppts799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 00:51   #10
Wp.22

actually maaga dumating yung mrs ko ang my brother kaso nagshop pa ( babae nga naman) nung dumating ako ng seven dun pa lang pumila. apat sa mga kapatid ko nasa pedia sponsored cinema hinid rin pumila ng mahaba.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:13   #11
dinggaling
APO Traveler

Quote:
sa megamall ka ba nanood?
sa glorietta idol
Old 05-23-2008, 10:40   #12
Allegra

Juno nalang pauorin nyo sa dvd
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 13:57   #13
Scarecrow28
Writing Fanatic

I went and saw it last night. Personally, I thought it was utter garbage. I'm a hardcore Indiana Jones fan who had been counting down the days until the release for over a year, only to be seriously dissapointed. I had anticipated some changes, but not like this. Mutt swinging on the vines was pure bullcrap, as was the entire scene with the gunpowder being attracted to the "highly-magnetic" contents of the crate. My jaw dropped in disbelief and anger when Mutt fought while standing between two cars and when they drove over the cliff to become lodged in a tree. The worse part was the UFO and ET-alien deal towards the end. I hoped they know that they just killed off the greatest adventure franchise in history.

Scarecrow28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 23:52   #14
bikethief
itchy trigger

Not worth the ticket price. Plus, Cate Blanchett was the only semi-hot chick in the whole flick and she didn't even show any skin! They could have given Shia Lebouf a sexy college love interest just to appease me. The only things that got me the least bit aroused were the mint condition Thompson's they used!

Paging Harrison Ford. Time to hang up your dirty old hat.

- bikethief
bikethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 06:03   #15
odnider

Nasa college pa ko nung napanood ko yung sinundang Indiana Jones, yung kasama pa si Sean Connery, parang 15 years ago na. 15 pesos lang yata nun. But still, I want to see the new one.
odnider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 00:20   #16
monsignor28

Send a message via Yahoo to monsignor28
with all the negative feedbacks that i've heard from GT and other forum, i'll just watch 21 this weekend.