SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-17-2008, 14:05   #1
MrM4

Sout Dakota Fun Shoot

This is what we have planned.

Location is Wall SD it right off I-90 so its easy to get to. Lots of Hotels in the area if you guys are coming from a long distance. Dates are narrowed down to the 1st or 2nd weekend in September.

We will have some Mechine Guns for rent. As well as a 50 cal and some Assult Rifles, handguns, and shotguns.

Events:

FIRING LINE

We will be selling positions on the line for a small fee to cover the cost of holding the event. Positions will be something like 15x20 feet. Each shooter will get a SHOOTER'S PASS, 1 Shooter's Pass is included when you buy a postition, additional Passes will be availible for a small fee. I'm going to try to limit the postitions to 4 people per spot. All guns welcome Mechine Guns Assult Rifles SBRS rifles handguns shot guns. Targets will be Cars, Barrels, Playwood cut outs, Steel Targets, Foam Targets, and weather permitting, Tanarite. PLUS 1 full body MOUNTED North American Buffalo, hes seen better days and so we will be putting him down.

Subgun Match

Sub gun match will consist of steel targets and probelly some card board targets. Plate rack, Dueling trees, humanoid tagets, and poppers. Stuff like that. It will probelly have two classes, Open sights and Optics. We will have guns availible to rent for the match if you dont own a subgun but want to participate.

Bowling Pin Shoot

5 pins on each the table, shooters will go head to head, winner advances to the next round. I think we will also do a Fast Time Shot threw out the day with the winner will be announced at the end of the day.

3 Classes for this, Auto loading handguns, Wheel guns, and SubGuns.

Long Range Shoot

The long range match will be open to any rifle, 50's are welcome. Targets at 200, 300, 500, and optional 1000 yard targets. Its a timed event, score will dependon shot placement.

DuelingTrees

We will also have dueing trees there from you guys to races on.

Bowling Ball Shot
This one is a maybe but hopfully it will be ready in time for the shoot.

I will get a offical date and a few more details for you guys in a couple days. I think we will ahve a great turn out from what I have been seeing so far.

Last edited by MrM4; 06-17-2008 at 14:06.. Reason: I screwed the Title up :(
MrM4 is offline   Reply With Quote