Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-22-2008, 17:54   #26
BondGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stradawhovious View Post
Simply the evil of two lessers.

O blahma supporters are making me lose faith in humanity VERY quickly. Yeah, he's really charismatic, but if you can't see through all that gab, you've got to be blind.

Amen to that
BondGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 15:40   #27
CPT_CRUNCH
P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman40 View Post
Sorry this thread just got to my stomach thinking about mccain for president.
+1 there
hooah!!!
:patriot:
CPT_CRUNCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 13:50   #28
JUSTBOB

Vote wisely, Hitler came to power in a free election.

McCain 08
JUSTBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:45   #29
farnhamj
NY CCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdski View Post
As a matter of fact I am American.

I also think it is a bit silly to fear a candidate because of his name or where his father was born.

Policies are a good reason to vote one way or another, but going just by name is like saying you wouldn't have supported Eisenhower in the WW2 era because he had German ancestry.
Don't fear the name...fear the actions....I'm not voting for him for many reasons. Two big ones...OB fully supports/supported his cousin while his cousin attempted to overturn/ruin legit elections in Kenya...hmm...interesting. Supporting for a lack of better term, terrorist(by definition, one who causes terror).

Second, this country was founded on God and Christianity. I WILL NOT vote for someone who openly admits his muslim faith (then reneges, then admits again and then reneges, etc, etc)...hmm, glad he can make a cleat dicision...oh yeah, remind me of something else with making decisions...130 non votes. 130 "here"s when asked to make a decision.

McCain/Palin is my choice

Last edited by farnhamj; 09-27-2008 at 09:49..
farnhamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23   #30
BManoftheyear

Send a message via Yahoo to BManoftheyear
Quote:
Originally Posted by stradawhovious View Post
Simply the evil of two lessers.

O blahma supporters are making me lose faith in humanity VERY quickly. Yeah, he's really charismatic, but if you can't see through all that gab, you've got to be blind.
You cannot tell that McCain is hooked up to a battery pack and it hurts when he talks?
McCain is too old for the job,but most of you dont give a **** you just wanna see palin as president.I dont even want to get started with that twit

Glock 36
BManoftheyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:02   #31
SW342

I have a NOBOMA shirt....and sticker.....
SW342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:07   #32
Caliper

GT Voting Booth
Old 09-28-2008, 09:38   #33
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdski View Post
As a matter of fact I am American.

I also think it is a bit silly to fear a candidate because of his name or where his father was born.

Policies are a good reason to vote one way or another, but going just by name is like saying you wouldn't have supported Eisenhower in the WW2 era because he had German ancestry.
No one should fear much of anything, but they also shouldn't be surprised that Barry's mom and dad produced a committed Marxist who blames America first and foremost for everything.

I don't want that POS as President because I want a President that advocates for America, not one who thinks America needs "change" in order to better fit the world view of his Marxist terrorist friends like William Ayers, or to better fit the abjectly psychotic view of the Muslim death-cultists of his youth.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13   #34
Big Al 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockArmed View Post
If you are interested in voting with a clean conscience, you can check out Rep. Bob Barr and the Libertarian Party.

If on the other hand, you can't resist the urge to "back a winner" and thus have your vote "count", vote for the anti-gun wannabe-warmonger McCain.

Both McCain and Obama support more gun control. It is only a question of degree. Sooner or later, they will try to take our rights to the extent Obama desires.

The key is recognizing there is no stark difference between the two parties on ANY issue that matters: trade, war, immigration, etc. Then you can recognize this once every four year sham drama for what it is.

+10
Big Al 24 is offline   Reply With Quote