Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-04-2002, 13:13   #1
Cyn

who knows

I have carried for about a year and there are still only three people in my circle who know that I have a carry permit; my husband, my mother and my friend.

I went to dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's home last night and much to my wondering surprise the dinner conversation turned to women and carrying. Out of the blue, my Uncle began talking about all the child abductions of late and how the way to solve the problem is to arm the Mothers. He went on in a most animated way about how if it was common knowledge that many Moms have a 45 on their hips, Bad Guys would leave the kids alone because they wouldn't know who did and did not carry. I sat there in shock for a long time not saying anything. I considered saying something like "No, a 45 is a bit too bulky, but a 40 is juuuuust right."

Finally, after thirty minutes of this I inconspicuously (to the kids and others at the table) flashed him the Glock 27 on my hip.

Make that four people in my circle who know I carry.
Cyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 16:31   #2
knoxvegasdaddy
UBER VOL !!!

I wonder what the MMM has to say about that? After all, ITS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Will they now see the hipocrisy of their efforts? NO!:(

Counting on someone else's self restraint for your safety is not a strategy. - OLY-M4gery
knoxvegasdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 00:20   #3
SlimKim

The MMM would say that, seeing her child being kidnapped, mom would start to wildly shoot her gun killing her own kids. Much better to call the police and have her kids pictures placed on milk cartons.

Even better; "understand" the inner rage of the kidnapper and emphathise with him. Not only would that satisfy the MMMers but all the other liberals as well. ;g
"Modern feminism holds that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own panty hose is somehow morally superior to a woman standing over her attacker with a smoking gun in her hand." -- L. Neil Smith

"If you want peace, prepare for war" - Benito Mussolini
SlimKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 01:03   #4
Gary F

MMM'er would say that their 25 yo son was only taking the 2aSista's 10 yo child out for some ice cream & meant no harm when they used a little duct tape to keep the 10 yo in control! .... when along came this out-of-control wild, wild west mother looking for someone to shoot .... maiming the love of their life ... who was just getting his life together ... hoping to save enough money from the ransom payoffs to get into medical school & help disadvantaged youth from gravitating to sex, drugs & GUNS!! "MY SON HAS MADE SOME BAD DECISIONS ... BUT HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GET SHOT BY THIS WOMAN!!"