SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:31   #1
loglat
Virtual Deputy

AFOSI in the house?

I'm considering cross training and wouldn't mind having a contact to bounce a few questions/thoughts off of. Thanks!
loglat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:53   #2
Ralff

Wish I could help. The only thing I know about the ones here is that they wear civilian clothes and CCW a Sig.
Ralff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 13:38   #3
MrMurphy
Head Sheepdog

None of the ones I've known (including a couple I spoke to today) would advertise that they were on a board like this, or have the time to even if they were so inclined.
"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et fili, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."
MrMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 16:48   #4
afcop724
Free at last

Let me see if I can help you find one...

Hey, does anybody on here have some drugs they would like to sell?
afcop724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 18:51   #5
question mark

I had a friend that cross trained into OSI, he was a high speed kid, with a four year degree that was up at the OSI office pestering them twice a week in his blues for 6 months before he even got considered for training.

They don't just want anyone and you might have a hard time getting into it but good luck.
Freedom is not defined by safety. Freedom is defined by the ability of citizens to live without government interference. Government cannot create a world without risks, nor would we really wish to live in such a fictional place. Only a totalitarian society would even claim absolute safety as a worthy ideal, because it would require total state control over its citizensí lives. Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons.

Dr. Paul
question mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 21:05   #6
MrMurphy
Head Sheepdog

My first supervisor went OSI. As did one of my captains.

Sup was a "Golden Boy" (Untouchable with his record) in the unit. Had done everything a cop could do in six years, made staff first time out, below the zone for senior airman, spoke another language, had QC'd for like five different jobs and worked IN the QC office, been coined half a dozen times, had a degree, etc etc etc.

Captain was pretty close up there in similar achievements. They pick who THEY want (and then, assume you pass the school).
"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et fili, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."
MrMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:36   #7
CPT_CRUNCH
P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loglat View Post
I'm considering cross training and wouldn't mind having a contact to bounce a few questions/thoughts off of. Thanks!
might want to start by contacting the AFOSI detachment at wright-pat. they should be able to answer whatever questions you have.

+1 on the they're not gonna advertise on glocktalk!
:patriot:
CPT_CRUNCH is offline   Reply With Quote