Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-04-2009, 20:24   #1
Nalapombu

Any Sushi Places in Fort Myers Fl. Area??

Hey all,

I am going down to spend some time with my sister in a month or so and one thing I have always wanted to do is try SUSHI. The problem is that I need to find a good place to try.
I'd like to try all kinds of sushi, not just the cooked ones. I want to experience what it is like. So the most important thing to me and my Bro-in-law, who is a food NUT, is that the seafood be FRESH. You know how some of these places can be, if you don't sell that expensive piece of tuna tonight, put it in the fridge and bring it out tomorrow and the next day. We want NONE of that. Especially when dealing with raw seafood you have to be careful.

So does anyone know of any good sushi restaurants to try in the Fort Myers area? I also can go the other way to Sarasota or Tampa, but that's a 2 hour drive each way and I'd rather not go that far if I don't have to.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks for the help.

BD
Old 02-04-2009, 20:26   #2
MtBaldy
Obie Wan, RIP

I know there are a few bait shops around town. Hit the beach for some seaweed and you're good to go.
Old 02-22-2009, 16:41   #3
ericdj

Blu Sushi, off McGregor and Cyprus Lake -or- @ Gulf Coast Town Center. Great place. A bit expensive, but once in a while it's worth it.

[url]http://www.blusushi.com/[/url]
ericdj is offline   Reply With Quote