10 Things Not To Say On Your Anniversary
10. I stopped caring about anniversaries when you stopped caring about
9. Today is our what?
8. Okay, let's celebrate, but do we have to celebrate together?
7. I thought we only celebrated important events?
6. You can celebrate anniversaries with your next husband.
5. You don't like what I pick out, so I thought, "Why bother?"
4. I got you a present worth a dollar for every time you were nice to me this
year. Here's a $5 gift certificate for McDonald's.
3. If you want me to pretend like I care about our anniversary, I will.
2. You want to go out to dinner? Okay, okay, I'll take you to Pizza Hut if
it'll shut ya up.
1. I thought you only had to celebrate anniversaries while you were still in
Don't dial 911, dial 1911
If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!
Schiit audio, everything else ain't.